Monday, July 01, 2013

Bureau Right Again

The weather bureau said we may get a little sunshine this morning but then to expect rain all afternoon and overnight.  It looks they were right!

When I looked at the weather app on my phone this morning it said the temperature was 17.6 but that it felt like 12.7!  I reckon that was very close to being correct as well.

Brisbane is expecting 16 degrees today!  It never gets that cold in this part of the world!

Shame it is school holidays isn't it?

I had this person at Computer Club who was always asking me if I had brought any movies with me each Saturday morning.  I suggested she bring along her external hard drive and I would load it up for her with movies etc.

She did this on Saturday and it took me almost a full day to copy 95% of my stuff over for her.

That should keep her happy!

We have been busy watching the 5 part TV Series "Injustice".  It is murder story as well as a courtroom drama.  I suggest we will most likely see the end of the series this afternoon the way the weather is.

No comments: