Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday Cancelled

I have decided to cancel Thursday owing to lack of interest!  I am lacking interest in today following a late but extremely enjoyable farewell BBQ last evening.  Not everyone was drinking only wine throughout the night but it is believed there were 10 empty wine bottles just as we were about to head home. I had a few beers and followed that up with a few quiet glasses of wine.

Please don't ask me what time we got home because I don't know.  I do know I had a screaming thirst about 4:30 this morning and hastily consumed the best part of 1 litre of water.

Needless to say today's bike ride was 'abbreviated' owing to my medical condition.  There may have also been a contentious moment had I been breathalysed during the ride.  I did 9k's instead of the usual 13.  It is quite blustery here today so the very strong wind didn't assist with any enjoyment arising from my daily bike ride.

You would think a person of my age would have more sense!

Out of the breeze it is quite pleasant outside with hardly a cloud in the sky.  A top in the low 20's is forecast for today!

My mid afternoon trip to the Chiro yesterday has proved successful with my back feeling so much better.  Either that or the headache I have at the moment has overpowered any pain arising from my back!

No comments: