Tuesday, July 02, 2013

It's Back!

The sun has at last come back to grace our skies.  There is washing flapping on the line ... at last!  I describe the sky as "The Simpsons" kind of sky, blue but with a lot of puffy white clouds.  And it is much warmer outside with the temp back into the low 20's.

Limited news again around us her with me attending a Community Association Committee Meeting last night and the need to get all the happenings arising from the meeting online for everyone to see.  That is all done and I continue to do 'the usual'.

During yesterday's inclement weather we watched the concluding episodes of the 5 part TV Series "Injustice".  It was a UK murder come court room drama series which we both enjoyed very much.

Had a bit of a battle to get my PayTV discount again.  We tell them we want to disconnect as it is too expensive.  So to keep us they agree to knock $20 off the bill for the next three months.  After three months I have to go back and try my luck again.

It took a little persuading to get the discount this time.

Even nicer weather back for tomorrow.  Trish heads off to Stitchers tomorrow and I have a brew to get on.

No comments: