Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Grey Day

Showers, showers and more showers.  That is the forecast since Friday and right now on Sunday it doesn't look great at all.  Dark skies, strong winds and showery.  I am looking forward to late next week when we are told to expect top temperatures around 24 or so.  I can't wait.

Little news, no bike riding, Computer Club yesterday, my footy team won well and we still haven't turned the heater on despite the overcast conditions.

It is great to be rid of some of my not so nice tasting home brew beers.  A lager I am slowly working my way through right now is very very good!

The 'bit off stuff' I brewed wasn't too bad when I mixed a little Ginger Beer or something with it.  Then it tasted quite OK!

1 comment:

Texas Lou said...

I read that you haven't had to turn the heater on yet. Well - we have to keep the air conditioner running all the time. For the last week of June every day was anywhere from 38-43C. HOT!!! I have hibernated in my house because it makes me nauseous to go out in such heat. Even husband stayed in during mid day. But we are due to be about fifteen degrees cooler here in the first week of July. And we really need RAIN. If only we could have a rainy spell of several days.