Sunday, August 25, 2013

All Quiet, Enjoy The Sunshine

The lack of drinks with friends on Friday wasn't a problem, I found a spot on my own, sat back and relaxed.  Around 5:00pm I was to pop into Caloundra anyway and collect Trish (and Fish n Chips for tea) after her day in Brisbane with many of the Quilters ladies.

Not much more news, lovely bright sunny days and warmish weather.  A little cloud today but that means the wind is off the sea, the humidity is on the rise and the wind chill factor has disappeared!  So for a little cloud and extra humidity we have warmer weather.

The lack of rain means I will again need to top the pool up in the next day or so.  A little lawn mowing needs doing as well which should take up a whole 30 minutes!  It takes so long because I do next door's front lawn as well.

The footy has been great over the weekend for both Trish and myself.  Both our phones continue to work so we haven't received Telstra's second dreaded "You will be totally disconnected in 7 days!" text message yet.  But now we are ready to go.

I will put another 'brew' on tomorrow which will ensure heaps of supplies upon our return from Melbourne.  We head south in around 10 days!

No comments: