Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shhhhhh!

I have to type quietly, Trish is grabbing 40 winks in the lounge room.

I have had recent advice from Microsoft saying not installing 'the' update shouldn't cause any problems to my newly reformatted PC as from what they could see from my computer records (which I emailed them) it has both SP 1 and SP2 updates installed and that should have fixed it.

I was advised to right click on the 'update' and select "hide this update" and it would disappear which it has.

Gave the floors a good clean yesterday (steam clean) and sprayed anti-cockroach stuff around the walls. It smells for a while but it was all clear come 4 pm. That was yesterday and it was even warm enough to grab a quick swim in the pool.

Trish was pretty tired from her two weeks in Melbourne when I collected her from the Maroochydore Airport this morning at about 10 am. We went out for lunch and she is grabbing a nap right now. A good night's sleep in her own bed and she will be 100% tomorrow! Here is a photo of Charli and James trying out their new winter coats. Now they wouldn't tire out a Nanna would they?

It is great to have a sunny day today with the temp getting to 29. I was able to get in a 12k bike ride this morning as well. Things are so much brighter when the sun shines.

No comments: