Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A "BIG" Shower Of Rain

The shower of rain yesterday afternoon went for ages, so much so I tipped 31 mls out of the rain gauge today. Our rainfall figures for this year are spectacular.

So far we have had almost 800mls of rain, that is about 32 inches. This is about 200 mls more than 'average'. This month we have had just under 400mls (16") about double the normal rainfall for March!

The PC goes in to the computer shop today to see if they can find the monitor not always coming on problem. Then there is heaps of cricket on TV for the next week, firstly Victoria Vs Queensland in the Sheffield Shield Final and on Friday we have the First Test live from New Zealand.

I have some movie swapping to do this afternoon. I am going to visit a couple of people from Computer Club and sort a few things out for them.

2 comments:

Texas Lou said...

I wish I knew someone here like you that could come by and sort out little computer problems for me. Various notices keep popping up and annoy me and if I turn the computer off, when I turn it back on I have to go into the control panel and reset the date and time before it can function. Thats been going on for about six months. So I have begun leaving the machine one all the time as starting it up again is such a pain. There's just lots of little things that started for some reason and I don't know how to make them go away. Another for instance, I look AT&T Yahoo for my home page, but before I know what happened, it has changed itself to MSN and I can't even figure out how to get to my mail with MSN. I didn't invite MSN to take over. I have to click it off to the blue screen and then click on AT&T Yahoo again. Grrrr!!

Les & Trish Thomas said...

Lou Ann, I have sent you an email about this.