Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Worst Thing Imaginable!

This is coming to you from Trish's laptop!

It appears the big PC has died. It was doing some strange things yesterday and i thought I had contracted a virus. All scans however said everything was fine.

Just in case there was a virus the best way to get rid of it is to reformat it.

I tried this morning but the re installation of Windows 7 just got so far and stalled! The same happened when I tried to install Vista.

I am still trying, it seems to almost fully install then on the initial run through it says Windows 7 is starting but then there is a quick blue screen and Windows crashes.

I will continue to try to get it up and running. Luckily I backed everything up before I tried the reformat.

More news in a day or so!

No comments: