Sunday, April 10, 2011

Half Time Of The Footy On TV.

I hope this entry finds regular Blog Reader Russell happier.

It is Sunday and disappointingly my footy team is not being covered on television this weekend. They are playing the game as I type and I am able to listen live via the internet. I visit a few 'daily specials' web sites and found these cheap wireless headphones. I bought them last Sunday and they were delivered Friday. I plug them into my PC 'speaker' connection and I can then listen via the headphones in most rooms of the house. They are cheap so the range isn't too good but they serve the purpose and work OK.

I put a brew on earlier this week but this time it is alcoholic "Ginger Beer" rather than a standard beer I usually make. The alcohol content is quite low being a touch over 3%. It will make a pleasant change to what I usually brew.

I am not looking forward to the bottle washing though! I am putting this brew into 'stubbies' so I have about 50 or 60 small bottles to wash, sterilize and dry tomorrow.

We have had over 80mls of rain since I last posted! Most of it was overnight on Friday into Saturday. Today is a lovely sunny day.

I have been riding most mornings and got almost 13k's in this morning. I can vouch that the pool has cooled off after a very quick and crisp swim after the ride this morning. It was between 22 and 23 degrees in the pool this morning! My swim after a ride days may be almost over for this season.

My media player isn't working properly right now. The screen goes all pink! I will ring Western Digital tomorrow to arrange to have the unit 'sent back'. I will probably need to post it to Singapore and then they will send me the replacement.

A lovely sunny 27 degrees today.

No comments: