Monday, April 18, 2011

All Bottling Is Done!

I have had two lots of bottling the last two days. Yesterday I bottled a dark ale and this morning I bottled some alcoholic Ginger Beer. I put the Ginger Beer into 'stubbies' which therefore took me heaps of time to wash the bottles and then to bottle the brew. I also have to use a 'capper' to put the crown seal tops on.

I have already had an email saying all the pieces for the new PC are ready to be collected. I had thought it might have been ready tomorrow but nowadays they store a lot of stuff in their Maroochydore premises. I think their big Brisbane warehouse may have been flooded so all parts had been moved out to their smaller 'sub' stores.

Trish is at a meeting this morning (Fair for the Arts Association) so I have to wait until I get the car to drive to Maroochydore to pick the pieces up ... and pay for them!

The sky is grey and the temperature is in the low 20's. Showers have been on and off all morning. Heavy rain is expected overnight. Some warmer sunnier weather is forecast for later in the week. Easter should be a little showery.

No comments: