Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday!

It must be Wednesday, Trish is at Stitchers enjoying a chat with the ladies. At the moment she sees a lot of Di who also just happens to be our GP (and a very popular one too). Di goes to many of the Trivia nights with Trish, enjoys Stitchers and has just started at the Gym that Trish attends.

My footy team had a great win on Sunday so I was very happy about that.

On Monday we had Paul and Linda around for some movies and a chat. Paul has just recently bought himself a WD TV Mini media player. He just loves it and he needed some more movies. He now has over 100 to watch! Later Trish went to trivia while I watched a Monday night footy match on TV.

Tuesday I had to go to collect 1300 Community Association newsletters about 15k's away which had been photocopied for us. Another mate lived just around the corner so I was back there again getting his new PC up to date. He had messed it up but with a little help had used System Restore to get it all well again. However a few programs needed updating and we eventually got his TV on the PC to work as well. Trish did another morning at the Tourist Information Centre.

I spent some time trying to integrate this blog page into my Facebook account. I think I have succeeded.

This morning was a bottle washing day so that got me off to a good start. They are drying in the 28 degree sun right now as it is another glorious day here. The photo shows the bottles filled with a weak solution of bleach and water which I use to sanitize the bottles. I should be bottling on Friday it seems.

We are getting a lot of TV coverage on Pay TV of the T20 International Cricket from the west Indies. Most days the matches commence about 3:30 am our time which is much too early for me to be up! However this morning's game involving Australia was played at night over there which was a 7 am start for us here. I didn't ride today, I watched the cricket instead! The guy batting in the photo actually got out playing this shot!

Trish and I are out for tea tonight to celebrate our wedding anniversary due tomorrow. We will go to the Mooloolaba Surf Club. Those of you who have visited us up here will know the place we mean!

Our daughter Kim has passed her final exam, she is now fully qualified. Trish and I are very proud of her. It is a huge commitment to do study in your own time but she has stuck at it and come out on top. Well done Kim, mum and Dad are very proud ( and not at all surprised) of what you have achieved.

No comments: