Wednesday, May 19, 2010

PC Has The Yips .... AGAIN!

My PC is back to the same old problem of the monitor not coming on when the computer starts up. This makes it darn hard to shut down I tell you! I have a nifty key board which has a PC Off button on it which kind of works sometimes.

I can connect the monitor either of 2 ways, one by DVI (a high quality picture connection) or by VGA (the common everyday PC way). It starts a heck of a lot better when using the VGA connection and I have it running on that at the moment.

Not a lot of other news. Trish flies to Melbourne tomorrow for a two week "Nanna Visit" to which she is looking forward to very much. I am staying here at home.

We are out to tea tonight with some friends, we are heading to "The Curry Bowl" and looking forward to great company and a great meal.

I got the newspaper piece below from Lou Ann in West Texas. This one is worth reading but you will have to click on the picture to get a bigger view then you will have to hit "Back" to return to this page.

Enjoy!

No comments: