Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Twice To The Computer Club

Even though today is a Wednesday I attended the Buderim Section of the Sunshine Coast Computer Club meeting this morning. It was a bit of fun and for me it was a lot quieter than my usual Caloundra Meeting. Not being well known made it a lot easier for me.

Tuesday morning I was a little busy sorting out my brewing necessities. There was a bottle washing to do and as the weather was overcast and cool, it took quite some time for the bottles to dry. The photo shows everything ready in the garage for the washing to commence. I have been able to ride the last couple of days and I get about 12 to 15 k's in whenever I get out. I don't ride if it is at all wet.

In the afternoon I did some more work on the fence between us and next door. A young couple (possibly without any family) are due to move in on Friday. I put some cut down palings on the other side of the fence and now the job looks 'finished' from both sides. Later on I drove about 30k's to Nambour where the car CD player was installed again. It works perfectly!

One of the guys from the Computer Club is a keen and very good cook and he invited me around to install a program on his computer and then to have an evening meal with him and his 'partner'. It was a lovely meal, great company and for me a fairly sober experience as I had to drive.

Monday afternoon saw me pop around to see Tony for a chat and a few frothy tops.

This afternoon I gave the front lawn a quick mow and then tonight I am around to Paul and Linda's for a meal. Then a few of us will sit down and watch the first game in the New South Wales Vs Queensland Rugby League State of Origin series. These games are really the only 'League' games I watch.

I speak with Trish every other day and she is pretty busy visiting and catching up with people in between helping Kate out with some baby sitting.

I am due to get my computer back tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: