Monday, May 24, 2010

I Am Great But The PC is in For Repair.

Saturday morning at Computer Club was OK and I set up a member with Thunderbird to use to get his emails. Hopefully it is all going well for him. I also set up a friend of Trish's with their email access today as well.

I am doing this on the laptop as the big PC is in to try and find out what is causing the monitor not to always start. I will get it back Thursday afternoon.

The guy doing the repair on the Car's CD player rang this morning to say it is working OK. He didn't do anything to it, just 'reset' it and now everything is fine again. However while it was open on his workbench he checked it all out to see where he could get 'replacement' parts if required. It seems there aren't replacement parts available for it.

I am well and truly over my 'slow Saturday'. I am sick and tired of Curried sausages though. BBQ lamb chops with vegies tonight and out to a mate's place for tea tomorrow night! Then around to Paul and Linda's for a BBQ Wednesday night and watch the big Interstate Rugby League match live on TV

No comments: