Tuesday, May 04, 2010

It Is After Lunch And The Sun Is Out

We have had some more rain overnight and early this morning, another .5 of an inch to be exact. But the sun is out now and the temp is wandering towards the mid 20's.

My presentation on swapping Internet Service Providers at the Computer Club went well on Saturday and a couple of people followed up with me as they were thinking of swapping ISP's. People get a bit of a laugh when I do a presentation which is a bit more entertaining than the usual run of the mill stuff.

Plenty of footy on TV over the weekend for me to enjoy, my footy team went very well this week while Trish's team had a shocker!

Monday was a public holiday here so we had a bit of kid noise around the place. Our noisy neighbours should be moving very soon, possibly this weekend as the house they are planning to move in to down the street was vacated over the weekend. He seems to hide whenever we see each other right now!

I had the car into the dealer to have the CD looked at this morning. It seems the CD in it needs repair and I now have to have it done myself. Even thought the car has a 5 year warranty, the CD is only covered for three years. The radio is working fine so I will have the repair done when Trish flies down to Melbourne in a couple of weeks. They guy said the repair (and this fault happens frequently) will be in the $250 area to be fixed.

No comments: