Friday, September 05, 2014

Feeling Better And Enjoying The Sunshine

Though still not back to fully fit and 100%, I am certainly feeling heaps better.  Actually I am pretty good.  A tummy gurgle from time to time but otherwise I am feeling good.  I even managed a beer last night, one being the actual number!

All the ordered items have arrived.  My new webcam for Skype has won a thumbs up from people who previously found the Skype audio from my end not the best.  Now it is all clear and fine!

Then yesterday Trish's new $100 phone arrived as well.  She spent some time customizing it to the way she likes it.  It is a 5" screen and has heaps more memory than her previous phone.  It does things more easily and quickly now.  For $100 it is pretty good deal.

It is no Samsung G5 or anything but it is better than her bottom of the range (but still works OK) Huawei.

Our two footy teams play each other again tonight in the first week of the footy finals.  I am a little more confident than I was two weeks ago but Hawthorn is way ahead in the favoritism stakes for tonight's match.  But we will see.  At least we get another chance if tonight doesn't go well.

Currently we have lovely sunny days and generally a top temperature around 23 or so each day.  The pool temp is sneaking up but some very cold overnight temperatures means the pool loses any heat it gains during the sunny days.  We have another couple of showery days coming up early in the week.  It should give the lawn another soak.

No comments: