Thursday, May 26, 2011

Visitors

It was great to have Janet and Michael drop in for a visit on Wednesday afternoon. We enjoyed a meal together and they stayed overnight before heading onwards to the Gold Coast. I had a couple of drinks but still I am not moving all that well this morning. The way I feel this morning perhaps I should not have had anything to drink!

Michael grabbed a heap of movies from me and we did a little looking around at Internet radio. We managed to get his mobile phone (with all the add ons) to connect to his audio system in their new diesel Toyota Rav 4 which made him very happy.

Trish made garlic prawns which may explain my slip back. I didn't eat too many but they were nice.

We watched Qld Vs NSW State of Origin Rugby League match later on. It was fun!

This morning they have headed on to the Gold Coast for a few nights before heading back to Newcastle.

No comments: