Monday, May 16, 2011

Caught In a Shower Of Rain

It was a quieter day than usual for me at Computer Club on Saturday morning. I can have up to three or four people waiting to see me but there were even times when I wasn't needed at all. This made for a pleasant morning.

I headed off for a ride this morning with a very dark cloud off the coast out to sea. About half way round the cloud had come onshore and there was a shower of rain. I sought shelter in a pergola in one of the parks. That finished the ride for today! After the shower I rode home slowly to prevent rain water being flicked up by my bike's tyres.

Trish has a tooth problem and is booked in to the dentist for today around lunch time. I have an appointment for my new hearing aid this morning and the replacement WD TV Live Media Player is due to be delivered today or tomorrow by "Fedex".

There isn't a lot else to talk about as much of the weekend was spent enjoying footy on TV.

Trish caught up with a friend named Dawn for coffee on Sunday morning. Dawn had moved from the Sunshine Coast to Perth to be with her son and his two teenage daughters. This didn't work out as Dawn had expected and now she is 'stuck' living in Perth. Dawn was a good friend of Fred (an old cricketing mate of mine who lives here in Caloundra).

I get my old PC back this evening. I don't know what was wrong with it but it is back and running again. The voip phone played up again despite new filters. I have no idea what the problem may be.

No comments: