Sunday, May 22, 2011

Not Moving Too Well

My cold has developed into a full blown version. I do not usually sleep or go to bed during daylight hours, Yet Saturday morning I turned off my 2 PC's and went back to bed to sleep for a couple of hours.

My diet is currently bread and margarine with a cup of hot soup. I have the occasional soft drink to wash down the Cold and Flu tabs I am taking.

We have asked friends Janet and Mick from Newcastle not to visit.

I still have my sore throat though it is a little better now. My right ear is now blocked and I have an ear ache. Problems with my ear lead to dizziness. I plant myself in front of the telly and that is my daily activity.

I feel slightly better today but if there isn't a substantial improvement tomorrow I am off to the doctor.

No comments: