Saturday, November 30, 2013

Unheard Of!

Yesterday it was 33 degrees and an hour or so was spent idly in the pool with cool drinks in hand.  Right now it is around 19 degrees, the track suit trousers and 'hoodies' have come out again to keep warm.  On top of that we have had almost an 'inch' of rain.  It really does make us think we are back in Melbourne.  Temperature fluctuations like this just don't occur here in SE Queensland.

When I recently purchased my new modem/router there was a special offer going as well.  If you applied you would also receive a free 'wireless adapter' valued at around $40.  My free wireless adapter arrived yesterday. 

A wireless adapter when plugged into a USB port on my PC then makes it 'wireless'.  That is I don't have to have the blue ethernet cable attached to get on the internet.

It works very well.

Drinks were great yesterday afternoon, but not so great today.  Not moving at quite 100% right now but I have been heaps worse.  Just feeling slightly 'off'.

With the rain today Computer Club was a lot quieter with many not attempting the bad weather.

No comments: