Saturday, October 09, 2010

Where Is My Ark?

The weather has taken a turn for the worse since I last posted. 49mls on Friday morning and a further 66mls this morning. Along with grey skies and much cooler temperatures the weather has done an about face.

These bathers went on the line to dry Thursday afternoon. Since then they have had almost 5" of rain fall on them. Can you tell I was able to buy these cheap? I think I paid $5 for them on a discontinued line table and Trish says I still paid too much!

An extremely pleasant Friday afternoon at "Drinks" and a busy Saturday morning at the Computer Club. I was up for another 'presentation' today which I did on a small program called "FreeLaunch Bar", a very handy program which makes accessing programs on your PC quite easy.

When I arrived back home I upgraded Trish's Office pack from 2003 to 2010.

Another Test match has just started in Bangalore India and the Commonwealth games continue on. So there is plenty of sport to watch on TV. More heavy rain is expected here overnight and this is meant to be the dry time of the year. About 50k's north of us they got almost 10" of rain overnight so we were lucky to get less than 3'.

No comments: