Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just Pottering Around

My bike was certainly harder to ride this morning. I wasn't sure if it was the wind I riding into, the old bloke pushing the pedals or the new tyre not having a friendly profile. Most likely it turned out to be the new tyre needed even more pumping up. That has now been done so hopefully the ride will be easier tomorrow.

It was a lovely morning but it is beginning to cool off now as a sea breeze blows through. It was heading towards 30 this morning in our sheltered back yard. The pool was a little under 23 earlier on so a little warmer than previous days.

My replacement lead for the replaced hard disk drive arrived this morning. It is a double lead as you can see in the photo. It fits either of two connections. I have a single lead arriving via eBay in a few days so I will have a more conventional lead then. I am busily copying movie files across to it now.

Watering the pots, cleaning the pool, helping a neighbour with their computer have been just some of the things keeping me busy today.

Last night I attended a meeting which required a website follow up this morning. Those tasks are all now completed. Later today I around to put some software on a PC for an older couple.

No comments: