Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sunshine, Pool, Frogs And Then Overcast!

Wednesday was a beautiful day. I managed a lounge in the pool while the kids recharged their energy packs with an afternoon sleep. The pool and beach really tires them out. Last night I found a lovely green frog under the pergola. Charli and James loved getting up close to it. I was a bit worried about James (who puts everything he finds into his mouth) when he looked and enjoyed touching the frog! The kids loved it all.

We were all in bed early and this morning Arj and I had another bike ride, this time down to Pumicestone Passage. I took the 'new' (but cheap) camera with the 12x zoom lens and took this photo looking across to Caloundra's beach side boulevard. This has become my latest 'desktop'. It was a great ride but was undertaken with overcast and threatening weather.

James puts everything he finds into his mouth. We have lots of stones surrounding the house and these strike James' fancy. I had to lay the ladder across the patio to slow him down and keep him separated from the stones. At this stage it is working well but for how long we shall see.!

No comments: