Monday, March 03, 2008

Heading South

Tomorrow we fly to Melbourne. I will be taking the laptop with me and I will be continuing with my Blog Page while away.

We are considering a new camera to take away overseas with us later this year. We don't want to spend heaps but find the current digital camera I have is great for nearby shots but not so good on the long range shots, especially when you have to zoom in on a subject.

I saw this camera, a Kodak Z812 IS while surfing the internet. Its recommended price is $500 but Ted's Cameras are selling them for $299. It seemed too good to be true so I rang the store and they confirmed that the price was right and that was the model of camera!

It is 8MP and has a 12x optical zoom. It gets a pretty good write up from some of the camera review web sites! We think it should complement what we already have and the pricing looks fantastic.

'Google' Kodak Z812 and have a look at the write ups it gets!

No comments: