Friday, April 24, 2015

Into Monaco

Posts each will only be put online in future via free WiFi.  Yesterday I used some of my data from the phone.  

I checked the usage and discovered I had used $13 worth putting up posts, adding to Instagram and checking emails in a couple of days. 

Internet on the ship costs $25 for 30 minutes

What a gorgeous sight awakened us this morning as we slid into Monaco. Hardly a cloud in the sky,  a beautiful red sunrise and an amazing view.

We will head off for a walk soon around 10 am, just around the area nearby. Really that view as you may well see in this post makes it all worth while.

The body takes a little time to adjust to travel in far distant places.  And I don't think the three helpings of Seafood Chowder I had for tea was great for my constitution last night either.  But things have settled this morning.

We did take advantage of Happy Hour between 4pm and 5pm last night. I managed to take a cold beer back to our cabin but I then drank it.  More self control is required I think.

We did enjoy the comedian last night. He was great and had the audience laughing at themselves.

Tomorrow we go to Livorno in Italy. 

I can write posts on the tablet, have one photo and save it as a Blogger post, then upload it when we have internet. So that is what I plan to  do. 

...

No comments: