Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Getting Closer

Needless to say I didn't enjoy watching my footy team get a belting on Monday afternoon.  It could be a good time for me to go to Europe for 2 months and get away from the footy!

We have had a couple of warm days and I have managed a couple of bike rides the last two mornings.  The weather forecast is talking about 15º as an overnight temperature in the next few days and this is a real change from what we have been getting.  The pool was mid 20's this morning but still quite pleasant for a swim after the ride.

The quilt will get another run soon I would guess as the weather begins to cool off a little as we head into winter.

Despite a couple of trips to the Chiro, my left shoulder has been aching recently.  Hopefully today's trip to see her and the huge crack my back made will provide me with some relief.

I had a No. 3 haircut yesterday, a little shorter than usual but hoping to last a full two months!  And the height adjustment on the lawn mower went down a notch yesterday.  The one notch lower meant a whole extra catcher full of grass clippings.

Trish is off to the hairdresser this afternoon.

I will get my suitcase out later today and ready to commence packing.

I have handed over the Community Association website and Facebook Page to someone else to do.

It is getting busy!

No comments: