Friday, April 03, 2015

7 Sleeps To Go!

Things are getting closer and closer prior to our trip away to Europe and Saudi Arabia. 

You can download a pdf of our Itinerary HERE.

We have had around 6" (150mls) of rain the last three days!  Much has come in extremely heavy showers lasting an hour or so.  Today is sunny and extremely humid as you can imagine after all that rainfall.  Despite the current sunny conditions, there are still a lot of very dark thick clouds about.

So some more forecast rain is not far off.

But I managed to get my bottles washed this morning and shortly I am off to do some work for the Community Association.  Then it is home and out to friends Kerrie and Ian for lunch and drinks!

I bought a hang on the wall retractable hose yesterday.  I am not convinced it is a good buy though the price was excellent.  I came with bolts to attach it to a brick wall, I was planning on attaching it to the fence.  However the dimensions of the fence poles do not fit the dimensions of the wall bracket.

We will give it a go and see how it works.  I need a 'click hose connector' to finish the job properly and being Good Friday, nothing is open!

I haven't ridden for several days nor have I braved a swim in the pool.  With more rain forecast I probably won't get a swim or ride for the next few days.

The footy is back on TV so that is one saving fact for this weekend. And there is Computer Club in the morning!

No comments: