Sunday, July 13, 2014

Further Getting Sorted

My get ready to head to Melbourne list is just about sorted!  I mowed the lawn the other day, and this morning I vacuumed the pool and washed the car.

As inviting as the pool may look, I wouldn't recommend a swim right now if I were you!  Just in case you are interested, the pool temp is a testy 11º, a little too cool for anyone I would suggest. Click on the photo for a larger view. 

Medications have been readied to ensure we have enough for our time away.  The Waeco has chilled some beer for me and I will slip some soft drinks in it as well..  I will load it into the boot of the car tomorrow prior to heading to the Chiropractor for a last minute tune up!

My 7" computer tablet has been loaded with songs and is ready to go and my portable hard drive has been updated with all my recent downloads. The kids do seem to say to us when we arrive, "Hi Dad, did you have a good trip and did you bring your hard drive with you?"

The battery for the camera is being charged as I type!

I was reading where the awards for best TV series movies, actors etc is not far away and a series which has been nominated is "The Good Wife".  Here it is shown on one of the popular commercial free to air TV channels which immediately indicates it can't be much good.

Top shows such as Breaking Bad is shown on one of the lesser known ABC channels and Fargo was hidden away on SBS!

To cut a long story short I downloaded an episode of The Good Wife.  It was great and I saw it had an IMDB score of 8.2 which puts it in the top range of TV Shows  (The 2 shows mentioned above score over 9 on the IMDB website!)

As I now have the extra download capacity about 3 hours later I had all 22 episodes of Series 5 of The Good Wife!

Both our footy teams have won this weekend so we are both happy!  It will be a footy afternoon today as well, and possibly a bit more of The Good Wife TV Series tonight!

No comments: