Friday, May 02, 2014

Weather Change

This was me yesterday.  After a 12.5k bike ride I was a bit hot and sweaty.  Into the pool (around 20.5º) I jumped clothes and all.  I slipped out of the T-Shirt and trunks, gave them a good wring then a couple of laps up and back and then out.

I put my stuff on the line, dried myself in the sunshine and then slipped into my everyday clothes.

But not today!  Right now it is Melbourne drizzling outside and we are to be prepared for storms and a cold outbreak later today.  Sunday should be great and sunny but we have a low of 7 and a top of 22 forecast.

The south westerlies are due to blow in probably early tomorrow and we have a cloudy top of 20 degrees  It will be the first of our winter winds which bring cold but clear air from the centre of Australia.  I am not too keen on Sunday's 7 degrees bit but by 9 a.m. it should be around 18 or so a glorious in the sunshine.

There isn't a lot of other news right now.  Life continues to meander along.

I did buy myself a new watch 'online' yesterday.  A whole $8-95 worth with free delivery.  At around $9 you can't go wrong.

I even have a "Bali" watch somewhere which stills goes OK.  It makes you wonder why spend 100 of dollars on one?

A brew went on this morning so by later next week I will have a bottling to get done.

No comments: