Friday, May 23, 2014

End Of The Week

I managed to get the beer bottling completed this morning so I now have another 60 stubbies (or equivalent thereof) added to the collection!

It has been a busy week for the postman.

I visit several cheap buy online websites each day just to see what is going on.  Ozbargain is a favorite which you can find here:  https://www.ozbargain.com.au/  Anyone can add something to Ozbargain, you spot what you reckon is a good deal and you can put it up on Ozbargain.

Catch Of The Day (https://www.catchoftheday.com.au/index.php?) is another one you can spend a few minutes wandering through as well.

The last one I check out is T-Mart (http://www.tmart.com/ShopWays/Daily-Deals.html?label=122169).  T-Mart has heaps of cheap junk.  It is somewhere over in China and always has 'free' postage'.  If it costs $5 for a schooner of beer at the RSL, I reckon I can afford to buy some of this cheap stuff online from T-Mart.

My 'new' $8-95 watch arrived today.  No instructions came with it of course and you never have to change the battery.  You see a new battery costs $10 so you might as well buy a new watch!

It didn't take long to work out how to use it and it has a bright easy to read and simple face.

It has a stop watch, an alarm, a date function and a second 'time' section so it could be set for a second time zone.

And all for less than $9!

Yesterday my new 1 metre $1-10 USB phone charge lead arrived.  It is ribbon style and you 'know' its working because pretty red lights go off when there is any activity along the lead.  You never know when you might need one of these! .... Probably never! 

My digital battery tester is due any  time now as well.  You use these to confirm your AA or AAA battery is fully dead before you toss it out.

Another $3-32 well spent!

Delivery takes around 3 weeks before your item arrives.

This adds to the excitement as you never know (or you have forgotten) what is in that padded envelope that just arrived with T-Mart written on the outside!

Click on the pics for a larger view.  No Friday Drinks today so I might wait just a little longer before cracking one.  My team is on the TV in the footy tonight.  I wonder which version of this side is going to turn up, the desperate top flight team or the chasers or finish up chasing the other team all over the park!

No comments: