Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Got Them!

I should not have written about how great the weather had been because on Monday the heavens opened up and we had a very cool and rainy day.  Both Trish and I went scurrying for pullovers and we curled up and watched some downloaded TV in the afternoon.

Tuesday was nice again though!  But it is beginning to cloud up a little bit outside on Wednesday and we can expect a sprinkle over the next day or so.  Then the winter's south westerly is due on the weekend giving us low 20's during the day but just low double figures first thing in the morning.

I swam on Sunday but declined this morning as 20.5 water temperature was a little too cool for me.

We have been hunting high and low for some small outdoor glass top tables which had been spotted while we were in Melbourne.  Eventually we found them at the Caboolture KMart store around 30 minutes away by car.  By lunchtime yesterday we had bought three of them, two for outside and one for inside.

Caboolture is not the most celebrious area so we headed a little closer towards Brisbane and the North Lakes Shopping Centre.  After a good look around we headed back home with our new tables in hand.  Trish managed to find a thing or two she 'needed' which was handy for her.

I have re written my Movies download website.  I have brought it up to date full of all the news on how I download my TV Shows and Movies.  You can check it out HERE. I have sent the links off to a couple of mates.  I need some feedback from people who are seeing it through different eyes to mine.

It is now so easy when someone says to me, "Les how do you get all your movies and TV shows?"  I can just direct them to movieshowto.50webs.com and they will be able to tackle it all by themselves!

Over the last few days we have finished watching the TV Series "Banshee", "Endeavour", "Masters of Sex" and just last night the Channel 10 drama "Secrets and Lies".  No way known you could have guessed who the killer was in Secrets and Lies!

And we began to watch another series of TV length shows called "Hinterland".  It scores 8/10 and gets some extremely good reviews.  It is a police drama set in Wales.  The scenery is quite spectacular and any small pieces spoken in Welsh have the subtitles hard coded into the video file.

Trish is at Stitchers today while I am back on the PC.  I have meeting tomorrow with the estate's developer "Stockland".  They are about to open up a new large section of Bells Reach and they want to brief us before things go public next week.

Footy didn't end the weekend too well for my side.  They were beaten comprehensively.  Trish's team had a good win and she was happy with the result.

No comments: