Monday, May 12, 2014

A Sensational Monday

The forecast is for "Showers Developing" but that sure isn't the case just on lunch time with a few fluffy clouds about in a beautiful blue sky.

Being a "Bye round" with the footy means there are fewer games on TV but that didn't seem to cramp anyone's style over the weekend.

Computer Club was as busy as ever but not too bad.  I get asked advice on what equipment people should have for their small home business.  I baulk at these questions because I would hate to advise something, have it not work and then have someone's business and income suffer.

I was getting a few of this sort of question on Saturday and I hastily withdrew from the conversation.

Sunday was Mother's Day and we joined friends Kerrie and Ian and went to the Beach House Restaurant on the Boardwalk at the Maroochydore Plaza Shopping Centre. I pinched the photo from their website.

Kerrrie loves to 'suss' out two for the price of one vouchers and this deal was the result of her checking things out.  At "Pay for one and get the second meal free" this worked out fairly accurate.

Trish's $28 Beef and Reef along with my $17 Burger seemed a reasonable deal at $28 all up!  I would not have wanted to pay full price for what we got!

But it was a pleasant time out and for around $50 to get a couple of drinks and a reasonable meal was OK.

I managed my bike ride this morning without any hassles and I am now waiting to download my weekend TV shows which have just shown late on Sunday in the USA.  They should start coming through fairly soon.

We have a Community Association Meeting tonight so I need to prepare for that as well.

No comments: