Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Saturday

I have just returned from Computer Club where I was busy again.  I did my presentation on the "Ask Search and Tool Bar" and it sparked some interest.  As it is Easter Saturday a lot of people are on holidays or involved with family get togethers but my audience was big enough.

Drinks was fantastic again Friday afternoon, we all had a great time.  Lots of laughs and reminiscing about our recent week in Melbourne went on.  There were only 4 in attendance but I still managed to consume the usual amount of alcohol.  We had plenty of laughs.

It is a glorious day outside, hardly a cloud in the sky and the temp is around 27 or so.  We have the footy on TV so the afternoon is taken care of.

I will bottle wash either tomorrow or Monday as I managed to get another brew on yesterday.  It is bubbling away in the garage and not frothing up all over the place and creating a mess like last time.

My new glasses seem a little better today so perhaps I am getting used to them.

No comments: