Friday, October 04, 2013

A Southerly Change

Today it is almost back to winter for us.  Hardly a cloud in the sky but we do have a brisk and very cool southerly wind blowing right now.  After a stinking 35 degrees or so yesterday today is quite a change.

Trish really enjoyed "Grease" in Brisbane last night.

Since the family has returned to Melbourne I have been back on my bike and riding again.  The magpies have become sick of chasing me nowadays and just look and squawk as I ride by.  One especially nasty chap chased me for a few days.  Now he just looks up from catching grubs as I ride by!

The cricket (One day domestic competition) is on again today as the photo shows.  I can move between the computer room and lounge as I have a telly in either room.

This year the Domestic One Day games are on "Free to Air" TV so if I can put up with the adverts it is OK to watch!

I managed 3 swims in the pool yesterday but I gave the pool a wide berth today.

My movie downloading is slow at the moment.  Having had the kids here recently with their iPads and Smart Phones my download allowance received a bit of a hammering!  I am maintaining the level right on the daily limit at the moment.

I have Computer Club tomorrow and with little or no sport on TV I am hoping for warm weather again.  We will probably watch the Rugby League Grand Final on Sunday Night but it really doesn't interest us.  Fortunately for me there is another One-Day cricket match on TV on Monday which is a Public Holiday here nowadays!

No comments: