Tuesday, November 20, 2012

All OK

I managed to lift myself up from the loo long enough to get to Caloundra Private Hospital for my Top N Tail this morning.  A small polyp was removed, nothing too scary and I am not due back there for another three years.

All in all I am happy with that. My tummy continues to rumble from the activity this morning, I am not brave enough to pass wind though!

I put my bike in for a 'service'.  The handle grips had gone 'sticky' with the heat and humidity here and I thought it was time to replace the brake rubbers.  A little over $100 to have it all done, service and replace the parts.  I can get a new bike 'on special' for $300!

The car goes in for its pre Melbourne service on Thursday.  All it now needs is another two tyres on the rear. Trish went to the Physio this morning regarding her shoulder.  She came home a little more enthusiastic with the news the Physio thought she could do the shoulder some good.  We hope so.

A gorgeous day today, around 28 degrees and a lovely breeze blowing in from the north east off the ocean.  No need for ceiling fans today, just open the windows and the doors and enjoy the sub-tropical weather!

Back on the bike tomorrow morning, back into the pool.  Most likely I will be bottling on Thursday!

No comments: