Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Gorgeous Spring Day

And there are a few more delightful days to come.  A sea-breeze, around 28 degrees, the pool is even warmer and the forecast is for more to come.

I am now completely over the 'procedure' I had on Tuesday.  It did take a day or two to get back to 100% but everything is fine now.  I am 'back on the beer' and enjoying the cricket on TV, especially as Australia is doing well right now.  Hopefully tomorrow (Monday) the last day will see Australia win the match.

I have been bike riding every day and now I have even discarded the 'cable ties' attached to my helmet to keep magpies at bay.  I have added 'Little Mountain Common" back onto my route and I do around 13k's per day.

I must admit the bike rides exceptionally well since it had the service earlier this week.  It was money well spent.  Even little creatures like this one are enjoying the warmer sunny weather.  Click on the photo for a larger view.

My sister's youngest boy Beau's partner Jess is a Mooloolaba girl but lives in Victoria.  They had a wedding to get to here on the Sunshine Coast so planned some time up here, allowing Beau to book in to have a procedure carried out on his eye.  Jess has since picked up a new job on Mornington Peninsular and was unable to get to the wedding.  So Beau is up here on his own recuperating after the small operation and staying with Jess' family.

Beau popped in to watch the cricket with me yesterday which was great.  He is also very keen on my home brew.  Needless to say we had a great time together.  Therefore I gave the Computer Club a 'miss'.

Trish is doing a two day "Workshop" this weekend so I relax in front of the TV, or pop into the pool for a quick swim and later endeavour to keep my hydration levels up!

Hardly a cloud in the sky and just beautiful today.  More top temperatures around 28 degrees are expected for most of this week and then cooler sea-breezes during the afternoons.

Life is tough!

No comments: