Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Chilly Breeze But Plenty Of Sun

Funny but I seem to be getting a little more breathless nowadays, especially after my recent cardiologist's visit.  I seem to notice it more when I am bike riding.  Whether it is just from exertion, or whether I am more conscious of it, or if there really is a problem, I just don't know.  However as I become breathless the tickle of a cough returns.

It isn't a major problem but everything will be clearer after next Wednesday.

What joy it is to have such good friends.  If things don't work out for me then these wonderful friends have all volunteered and drink my home brew supply for me.  Aren't they thoughtful?  Eddie wants Trish to get a notice in the paper as early as possible because he doesn't get the paper on Saturdays down there in Melbourne.

And just to be extra confident of next Wednesday I put another brew on yesterday (Tuesday).  When I was telling someone the remark came back to ensure I bottle it before I head into hospital!

With the cooler weather I have the heat pad back out again and wrap the brew in an old track suit top to try to retain the heat. 

Despite being clear and sunny there is a lazy wind out there this morning, one that goes straight through you rather than around!  It is quite cool with a top expected of around 20 degrees.  I did my bike ride and got another 12 or so kilometres in.  I felt extremely comfortable when I had finished the ride.

No comments: