Thursday, June 14, 2012

All Is Clear!

I arrived home Wednesday night after my procedure with the excellent news that no blockage has been detected in any artery in my heart.  To say this is a bit of a relief is an understatement.

I now sport a 'bikini' wax type area around my groin where I was shaved to ensure the surgeon could get entry into my blood system and insert the dye.

I have to take it easy for the next few days to allow the groin incision to heal.  I will be doing that today.

Both Trish and I are relieved that everything is OK.

The weather is back to the Sunshine Coast's best.  We have a week of sunny weather with tops in the low 20's.  If you can find a spot out of any wind it will feel even warmer.  Today we are looking at an official top of 22 degrees but this may in fact be around 24 in our backyard.

Needless to say Monday and Tuesday saw me fairly subdued.  I received many calls from friends with best wishes for Wednesday.  I had all my Hospital Admission Forms completed.  We had considered going out for a quiet meal but in the finish preferred to sit quietly at home and watch some of the stuff on the Media Player.  Wet weather on Monday stopped me riding and come Tuesday I just didn't feel like it.

To keep busy I vacuumed the pool and did a couple of small chores around the house.  However my heart just wasn't in it as I had a few things on my mind.  I did jump in the car and took an hour or two checking out new TV's and a possible replacement amplifier.  Arj is prepared to take my old one.

Now I can't wait until Monday of next week when I am back on my bike again.

No comments: