Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blogger Has Changed

I logged in to Blogger this morning to do my usual post and everything looks different from my end.  The view you get when reading it is still the same.  I guess all the tools and settings are still there, just now they are in a different position.

Winter has hit, cold southerlies are blowing this morning and the air is crisp and clear!  Humidity is under 30%.  Some areas in Queensland's north west had their coldest April day on record.  The temp should have been 32 but it was 16!

We were down to single figures this morning with a minimum around 9 degrees, they were expecting the low to be around 12 degrees.  Our protected back corner was still a delightful 28 degrees or so in the sun!

And the view across Pumicestone Passage this morning was exceptional.as you can see from the photo.

I have been going to bed a little earlier as I am here on my own still with Trish in Melbourne.  I tend to wake up early which isn't too bad as I head off to the lounge room to watch the live cricket from the West Indies. Sometimes when I wake during the night I like to catch up with the cricket score before going back to sleep.  Trouble is there isn't any radio broadcast from the ABC available for this tour.

But if you click on this link below it will take you to an online radio station in Dominica which is broadcasting the cricket. You will need to hit "Back" to return to this page.

http://www.caribbean-radio.com/asx/dm/590AM.asx

I can put this link into my internet radio and listen to the cricket broadcast live!

If you have a smart phone and the Tune In App, the station is DBS 88.1 FM in Dominica and is available via Tune In.  You can also get Tune In on your Computer and listen to thousands of radio stations all around the world.  Click HERE to get to Tune In on the internet.  When you get to the page, click on "Browse" in the menu bar at the top and then click on "By Location" to check out stations all around the world.

No comments: