Friday, October 14, 2011

A Mere 7 mls of Rain

The photo of the dark storm clouds in yesterday's post left us with a mere 7 mls of rain. Other areas to the south of Brisbane copped it with heaps of hail and up to 100 mls of rain.

More storms are expected this afternoon but it is just on 3 pm here on the Sunshine Coast and the sky remains sunny with some build small up of cloud.

It has been a quiet day today. My major task was to prepare this casserole. It has been 'spiced up' with a desert spoon full of the sensational Vietnamese chilli we get from a restaurant in Springvale. As usual I have made 'too much'.

The pool was around 24 degrees this morning making my swim after the 12.5k bike ride very pleasant. There is both cricket and soccer on the sport channels tonight so I will settle back after my meal and take in the sport.

I have Computer Club back on again tomorrow morning.

No comments: