Saturday, October 08, 2011

And Down It Came .... At Last

We have been promised rain for so many days recently all for no result. A line of storms crossed the coast this morning giving us 20mls of rain. Via the rain and the water diverter the pool water level was raised at least 2 inches. It was getting down almost to a level where I would have needed to put the hose in and fill from the mains.

Right now the sun is out, the temp is around 24 degrees and everything outside has returned to normal.

There was no Computer Club today as the hall had been booked out. There is a large music festival in Caloundra on today so I am guessing that was why the hall wasn't available.

Trish is on duty at the Tourist Info Centre and I am spending my first non AFL footy day trying to keep busy.

My computer chair suddenly became all rickety and dangerous so I dismantled it and put it in the bin. I will get a replacement later this week. I will pick one up as I drive back to the Sunshine Coast after dropping Trish at Brisbane Airport for her flight to Melbourne Tuesday morning!

No comments: