Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mate Wings His Way Back To Melbourne

I collected John from his Mum's place mid afternoon on Friday. John's Mum is beginning to show her age and is experiencing a few mobility problems. It may not be too far away from making a decision on her future.

We enjoyed a couple of quiet ales in our backyard upon our return and the weather was pleasant enough.

John is a steak and chips man and not used to extending his taste experiences. He has developed a love for peanut satay sauce he tells me. So my suggestion we head off to the local "Bombay Bliss" Indian Restaurant for our evening meal was taken with a little trepidation. John doesn't like any heat in his food so I ordered a mild Butter Chicken, a mild Lamb and Spinach and a garlic naan.

I have created a monster, John enjoyed his mild butter chicken so much he has demanded we must come to this restaurant again during his next visit. We finished with a taste of Chiken Tikka. He loved it all!

We managed not to over indulge upon our arrival home and headed off to the sack at a reasonable 10:30 pm.

It was a quiet Saturday morning as we tidied things up and grabbed a bite to eat before we went to Brisbane airport to catch his 2:20pm flight to Melbourne.

I had put a load off washing on during the morning so I wasn't too pleased as showers increased the closer I got back to the "Sunshine" Coast!

No comments: