Monday, October 17, 2011

Cooler Today

The sky has become overcast with the chance of a shower. So far today we have had a sprinkle which didn't stop me getting some washing done and dried.

The recent rain has helped Trish's cuttings to take root.

Lots of house keeping duties today, washing, beer bottling, collect Trish's library book and getting things ready for a friend John Logan who is flying up from Melbourne tomorrow soon after lunch. I will collect him from the Brisbane airport around 2 pm.

John will spend 3 nights with me and another night with his mum who lives about 20 minutes away.

The last couple of days have been spent watching cricket and other sport on TV. A normal weekend really!

The mailman left another package for me today. It is a large faced digital clock. Gee I enjoy that eBay and DealExtreme!

No comments: