Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Quick Trip To Melbourne

My cousin who passed away on Friday night is to have his funeral on Friday August 19th late in the morning at Fawkner Cemetery in Melbourne. I have flights booked to Melbourne on Tuesday and I plan to return home on Saturday.

Direct flights to Melbourne out of Maroochydore start at $265 one way. We usually pay around $100 if we book way ahead. Return flights are similarly priced. Flying out of Brisbane with Qantas saves over $200 return!

I arrive in Melbourne from Brisbane on Tuesday around 4:30pm and will be collected by my brother and stay with him Tuesday overnight. I will get to our daughter Kate's home Wednesday morning. Wednesday afternoon will see me head to Hallam and visit Gordon and Anne Atkin. I will most likely catch up with our other daughter Kim for a meal in Springvale that evening. Thursday will be spent making quick visits to friends around the Berwick area and I will head out for an evening meal in Clayton with Kate and family!

I will attend the funeral Friday morning and enjoy a few 'afters' with relatives. Then it will be to Chris and Wendy's for Friday night and finally to Tullamarine Airport for a Saturday early afternoon flight back to Brisbane.

I hope you enjoy the joke in the post below.

No comments: