Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Have Socks & Shoes On!

Most times, when I have socks and shoes on, it means I am going to Melbourne! Trish will drive me down to Brisbane to catch my plane to Melbourne just after lunchtime today.

It is really going to be a 'flying' visit with most of my time there already booked up. I have even asked my brother to grab a slab of stubbies' for me so I will have something waiting for me when I arrive.

I am not taking the laptop with me so this will most likely be my last post for some time. No I am not shaking with withdrawal ... just yet anyway!

Trish only has a remaining 30 or so Census forms to collect. She has to visit each residence at least 5 times. She believes there are a couple of places where she will need to make the full 5 visits. The houses and gates are locked so it appears there is no one there.

A lovely day again with top temp expected into the low 20's. It has been extremely dry with little or no rain for a month or so. The pool water level is getting a little low and I have the water diverter turned on and the hose is into the pool. I will only need around 10mls of rainfall to top it up again especially with the water diverter turned on. It does a remarkable job!

Showers are forecast here for later in the week. In Melbourne, cold with rain and showers are forecast for all the week!

No comments: