Monday, September 13, 2010

The Water Is Cold!

I was pretty busy at the Computer Club on Saturday. Trish worked at the Tourist Information Centre Saturday morning so I had 30 minutes to fill between end of Computer Club and Trish's pick up time. I headed down to the beach. It was a sunny day with temps in the mid 20's. People everywhere and I had problems getting a park. It was delightful.

Started spring tidy up in the afternoon as we are in footy finals and only 2 matches on TV this weekend. Mowed lawns and then did a "Weed N Feed" to get rid of some of the broad leaf stuff which was growing. Lawn is looking good!

I gave the pool a good clean over the weekend too.

Trish and I were invited around to Paul and Linda's Sunday afternoon for drinks and a meal. Linda cooks a great curry and Sunday night was no exception. The home brew, the red wine and a couple of whiskeys went down beautifully. Monday morning wasn't too hot though!

I put in a 13k bike ride but kept a close eye out for swooping magpies. I have been safe so far. Again a lovely day about 25 outside but the pool is still only 21.5 degrees. Despite this I had a quick swim after the bike ride.

I am off around to assist one of the Computer Club members this afternoon.

No comments: