Monday, November 02, 2009

Heat Is On The Way

Another lovely sunny day with temps in the mid 20's. The pool was 23.5 today when I swam in it after the 11k bike ride at about 8:30 am. However on Wednesday it looks like getting to about 33 or so before there could be a thunderstorm. We are about to enter the thunderstorm season which runs from November through to mid December. The storms can be pretty wild when they really let themselves go. But we do need the rain badly!

A call today from the windscreen replacement people confirmed that our cracked windscreen is to be replaced this afternoon. The crack hasn't become any bigger but I reckon the crack only gets worse when the car is parked in the sun. I took this photo last night.

I contacted a couple of concreters this morning seeking quotes on having the new area done. One is due to pop around today and give me a quote!

We have a Bellvista Community Association meeting tonight at 7 pm. They are usually over by 8:30 so I will be home to watch Australia Vs India in a one-day cricket match later on.

No comments: