Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Not A Lot Of News

We have had a couple of 'cooler' days with a lovely north easterly breeze. The top temp has been about 28 degrees both days and the cooling sea breeze has made for very pleasant afternoons. I had the car serviced yesterday afternoon so there is another job out of the way before our drive to Melbourne in mid December. I really enjoyed my Pizza I bought last night for my evening meal.

There was cricket from New Zealand on TV all yesterday and today and I enjoyed watching it very much. I continue to bike ride most mornings and today was no exception. The pic to the left is from the path we ride on around "Little Mountain Common". There is plenty of cricket over the next week as Australia take on the West Indies tomorrow here in Brisbane.

I have booked 6 seats for a show at the RSL late in January with the old English 60's group "The Searchers". Trish and I have seen them about 4 times before. It is a great night's entertainment and brings back fabulous memories of music from the 60's. Friends Tony and Angela and Paul and Linda are coming with us. It will be a good night.

My shoulder is improving but only slowly. I have stretched some ligaments and it is taking some time for the strain to heal. I take an anti-inflammatory tablet daily but it seems to have worn off by the time I go to bed. However last night there wasn't a lot of discomfort when it came time to head to bed. It was warm enough for me to have a quick swim prior to hitting the sack!

I washed bottles Tuesday ready for my next bottling which should occur about Friday.

Trish has settled in to some baby sitting duties in Melbourne and is finding her calendar becoming quite busy already so she is in for a busy time down there.

No comments: