Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Palms Have Gone!

I went to the Computer Club this morning. Meanwhile back at home the guy arrived at about 9:30 am to remove the two palms. When he used his chainsaw bits flew all over our small backyard. Bits went into the pool, over the fences and everywhere. This meant there was some tidying up to do!

After an hour or so the two palms were gone! By the time I got home Trish had already done a fair bit of tidying up. It now looks like someone has had a front tooth removed, the backyard looks so different!

Later, I set about bottling about 5 dozen bottles of beer! It took a couple of hours to do and I was pretty tired at the end of it all. After the eqipment had been washed and the newly bottled beer stored away it was time for a quick swim. The pool was over 26 degrees so I spent some time recuperating in the pool (and enjoying a cool ale!)

I will sleep well tonight!

No comments: