Monday, April 27, 2009

PC Startup Problems

I haven't gone to tears nor threatened suicide just yet but there are some distinct signs the computer is experiencing some startup hassles.

The last couple of times I have started my PC the screen hasn't come on! I have had to swap the screen PC connections around to get it to work. I am on my third start up configuration right now for today and all is working but not perfectly. This could be just a glitch or it could be a sign I have a problem with the mother board, the graphics card or a problem with software. It really needs to be 'tested' professionally to diagnose the exact problem.

If I can't get it to run properly it is back to the PC shop for three days!

So if I am 'off air' for a few days, the PC has had a nasty happening!

Updated Tuesday April 28th: The PC has been behaving reasonably well with no further major catastrophes. (Fingers Crossed)

No comments: